Data is very much at the core of all facets of our work. We’re developing out various data-based products for our partners, and are looking for smart research assistants to join the team and help build out the core of these products. The first product will be for Hackers.Media, and will be research piece into media activity across Europe.
This role will involve working alongside KittenCapital founder Chris Quigley to research different industries and to produce / publish different *media industry reports* for Hackers.Media. Research will be a mix of desk / phone / active research.
The role is initially part-time, but has the potential to expand into a full time role, and also to expand in scope for collaboration on other KittenCapital work.
A passion for both the media sector and start-ups is essential, as this is at the core of much of KittenCapital’s work.
- Desk research of specific EU country media landscape identifying leading publishers and media influencers in the country
- Presentation of data, both graphical and text-based
- Build databases of contacts for marketing purposes
> Skills / requirements
- Strong analytical mind and proven research skills
- Good Excel Spreadsheet knowledge
- Strong written (English) skills
- Passion for media and start-ups
- Entrepreneurial / self-starter
- Strong language skills (non-essential)
> About KittenCapital
KittenCapital is a venture vehicle set up by Chris Quigley, focused on growing unusual / challenger ideas into profitable businesses. KittenCapital has three main verticals: media, home automation and parental well-being.